Tracking Devices or ‘Cookies’
Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and have already been set. Others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used or help to improve the experience of using our site.
Please note: In order to use all the functionality on our website and to make a purchase you will need to have session cookies enabled. If you do not wish to have cookies enabled you can make a purchase by contacting us directly.
We use three types of Cookies:
Third Party cookies: We work with third parties who, on our behalf, research the use of our website and activities on it. In doing so they may place a cookie on your computer. However, it would not contain any personal information that others could read and understand. We also work with third parties to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions on third party websites. Again, the cookie would not contain any personal information that others could read and understand.
You can adjust the settings in your web browser to determine whether sites can set cookies on your computer by following the browser specific instructions at the following links;
- Cookie settings in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647)
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X) (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS) (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
- Cookie settings in Android (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709)